A Team of Professionals Coordinating Care for You
We know you want your care provider to simplify your life, not make it more complicated. That’s why we have a dedicated administrative and management team to help take care of all the details.
We’ll Handle The Details
Our management team is in place to take care of every administrative detail related to your caregiver. From training to scheduling to payments, we have you covered.
Our goal is to provide peace of mind. No need to worry about what happens if your caregiver gets sick or care is needed at a time outside the normal schedule – we manage the details.
Communication is Key
We keep you in the loop and will always notify you as circumstances change. Because of this constant dialogue, you will never have to wonder what is happening under our care.
We have extensive experience and knowledge in this field, so, if any questions or concerns arise, our management team will be able to handle them and get you the answers you desire and deserve.
A Positive Impact
Kennedy Care is driven by changed lives. We are passionate about the positive impact that home health care makes in the lives of those we serve.
We see lives impacted by the convenience of our care. Having a trusted caretaker who comes to the familiarity of your home naturally boosts morale. When family or loved ones cannot be around, the connection our caregivers make will lend peace of mind.
Our caregivers enable full and active lives that would otherwise be impossible. Caregivers provide transportation and accompaniment to school, outings, shopping, and social events. We empower you to enjoy a more active life.
Each day we see individuals rediscover their enjoyment for life through pairing the comfort of in-home care with the freedom to maintain a life outside of the house. Our passion has been, and always will be, to positively impact lives. That is why we provide the absolute best service all the time.
If you are interested in learning more about the kind of care we can provide for your unique situation, please give us a call or set up a Free Care Assessment!
When you decide Kennedy Care is for you:
- Call 1.800.796.CARE to request a Free Care Assessment or fill out the form on the bottom of ths page.
- A representative from Kennedy Care will speak with you to learn more about the kind of care you need and set up a time for the Care Assessment.
- A Kennedy Care professional will conduct the Care Assessment in your home and develop a plan of care; proposed services will be based on this Assessment.
- Sign a contract and provide contact and billing information. We’ll work with you to develop a schedule for when and where care will be provided.
- Kennedy Care will introduce caregivers; we’ll provide several options so you are able to decide who you like most out of the compatible options we provide.
- Kennedy Care management will continue to check in with you to make sure you are satisfied and will communicate regularly with the caregiver(s).
- You have access to a representative from Kennedy Care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – we are here to provide you with the best possible care!